Corporate Mindfulness Consultant
Implicit Bias, Radical Leadership and Effective Communication are at the heart of building community and building productive teams that work within a company.
As a Business Coach, Cia will work with businesses, nonprofit organizations, communities, and boards.
Initially, she will work with the owner or executive director and will evaluate the 6 main aspects of their business:
- The communication style and effectiveness of the leader
- The quality and effectiveness of the employees
- The mission and values of the business
- The quality and demand of their product
- Customer feedback and satisfaction
- The short & long term business plan
Following Cia’s initial intake evaluation, she and the leader will develop a business plan that is congruent to the needs of the business.
The business plan may include the following:
- Improving communication
- Professional development sessions
- Team Building workshops that promote employee and customer satisfaction
- Building Community which begets a culture that is tolerant, inclusive and productive.
- Analyze where the mission tessellates throughout the company
- Leadership style Analysis
Cia's Approach Is:
- Using Implicit Bias Testing
- Alternatives to Violence Project Protocols
- Mindfulness Practices
- Effective Communication Analysis & Strategies